The perfect tea time Snack recipes
for your special guests
Yesterday, some guests come to meet me at my home, I actually invited them on tea. I served them with some good food stuff to eat that i really want to share with you. Just because I though these are the perfect tea time snack recipes. You people surely love serving your guests this way.
If someday you have surprised guests at your home, don't worry if you have potato and chicken in your pantry. Let's do it confidently.
Crunchy Potato Fries:
I myself, many among you and specially the kids love to eat french fries. But i made those in a little different way. Let me tell you how.
- Peel potatoes, wash and drain. Cut them into stripes approx. as thick as your little finger is.
- Half boil them and drain them.
- Take a flat dish / tray, sprinkle 1 cup of gram flour, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder and 1 lemon juice onto it. Mix well and spread all over the tray.
- Add boiled potatoes onto the tray, mix well with the gram flour spread and keep aside.
- On medium heat, heat oil in a skillet for deep frying, put half of the potato sticks in it and fry until golden brown. Repeat until all done.
This way your crunchy Potato fries are ready to eat.
Simple Fried Chicken:
This simple chicken recipe is mouth watering when you present in front of your guests, they really praise you in return.
- Take a skillet, add 1.2 kg of chicken, add 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of red chillis, 1 tbsp of Ajwain, and 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Put it on medium heat, cook until tender. You can also bake it until tender.
- Now pour that chicken in a separate bowl, add 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder, 1/2 cup of gram flour, 1 lemon juice and 1/2 cup soy sauce. Marinade well and keep aside for half an hour.
- Take a skillet, add oil for deep frying. On medium heat, fry chicken in it until golden brown. Repeat batch by batch until all done.
This way your simple fried chicken is ready to serve.
Yogurt with Pakorri & Channa:
This kind of recipe is usually called Dahi Baray in Pakistan and India, but i named it this way. You people really love to eat it, you can take this as an appetizer.
- All you need is some good fresh yogurt, 1 onion, 1 tomato, 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas (channa), chat masala, 1 green chilli, and 1 cup of pakorri.
- Pakorri's can be made at home as well as you can buy them from your local stores. I made it myself always and sooner tell you how to made Pakorris at home.
- Soak those pakorri in water for half an hour, cut onion and tomatoes in small cubic chunks.
- Take a separate bowl, add yogurt and beat well, Now add, onion, tomatoes, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of chat masala and 1 green chilli grinded.
- Drain pakorri and add in yogurt. You can also add boiled cubed potatoes but it's optional. At the end sprinkle channa and a pinch of chat masala over it.
Your special yogurt dumpling is ready to serve